Fright Nights 2019

On 20/08/2019 at 7:35 PM, Adventures With JWorld said:

Correct 

As I am fully aware as it stands atm

HOK will be where Leatherface was last year 

Leatherface will be taking the spot where Jigsaw and Halloween has been the last two years

Not aware where the other two maze locations will be atm, you can definitely rule out Show Stage/Studio Showcase though. I’m going to throw it out there as my possible prediction that they will be using the studios are going to be used once again as it’s not in lockdown at the moment.

I think you’re right about House of Kain and Leatherface.  Took a photo of this today. The House of Kain facade is slightly smaller than last year. As you can see, the Leatherface facade is still in the same spot as last year however the pyrotechnic tower that stood next to it has been moved. 

87728CC9-C245-42F4-A748-134AA64385B4.jpeg

Edited by FoolishMortal999

The final maze is confirmed to be IT! How exciting!

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 4.01.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 4.02.00 pm.png

"Be immersed in 17 of the most iconic and frightening scenes from the IT universe, including the Library Scene, Projector Scene and the Well House".

17 scenes! This must be their large(r) maze this year?

Edited by Flynn_Smith
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, themagician said:

"one of the most successful horror franchises

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The remake was a real let down to the original but what would greasy teens know.

The second one hasn't come out yet so you can't call it "one of the most successful horror franchises".  If you do you would be talking out of your bum.

IT can be a great maze but MW don't need to make shit up to sell it.

1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

According to Wikipedia, the first movie is - the highest-grossing R-rated horror film of all-time, the highest-grossing horror film internationally and the highest-grossing horror film of all time.

I think you need to calm your farm.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skeeta said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The remake was a real let down to the original but what would greasy teens know.

The second one hasn't come out yet so you can't call it "one of the most successful horror franchises".  If you do you would be talking out of your bum.

Sorry @Skeeta but the original IT film was a B grade Telemovie at BEST!

The new feature film reboot was Superior in every respect. AND Thankfully presented in two Big chunks, making this IT so much easier to watch.

Oh and yes, I am very much old enough to lay shit on the Original IT, so there😊

• Like 3