The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

8 hours ago, StingRay said:

One set of apartment are around 20 years old tho that have recently suffered an issue.....

Oh. Must have been me doing the checks on behalf of the council then I guess! 

It's all very well getting a work experience kid to do critical construction site safety checks, but I think they overstepped the mark a little bit by getting me to do those checks in Adelaide, when the construction site is in Sydney! 

13 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Oh. Must have been me doing the checks on behalf of the council then I guess! 

It's all very well getting a work experience kid to do critical construction site safety checks, but I think they overstepped the mark a little bit by getting me to do those checks in Adelaide, when the construction site is in Sydney! 

Maybe that's why there's problems with the building. They gave you the Sydney paperwork and sent you to Adelaide?

Sea World has signs at just about every place in the park where the likes of Justice for Captives could potentially cause disruption.

The signs warn in no uncertain terms that anyone causing disruption will be arrested and subject to heavy fines.

Sad it came to that, but I fully support Sea World on this. 

• Gazza locked this topic