The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

For all your information, this building application appeared on the 17th or 18th October and has been approved:

Application numberPCA/2019/6928
Application descriptionATLANTIS - SEA WORLD (SPECIAL STRUCTURE) AXIS 13160

Remember, up to those dates mentioned above, only demolition was approved.

Edited by Jamberoo Fan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

Finally, it's Erection time YaaY

That looks like a pile unit. It'll be the only thing erecting for a while. When this machine leaves we should start to see some vertical construction... although given the timeline, maybe it stays on site and starts work for the rest of atlantis...? September nearmap doesn't show any survey marks for Leviathan yet... but who knows how they're proceeding with this 'precinct' (i hate that word. can we just call it a land? yes? great). Land.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Rivals said:

Since Trident was suppose to open April 2020 I suspect that they moved that back to 2021 so that vortex can now open April 2020

Not true 

An article from a while back stated from Bikash on here, the reason Trident got pushed back was so they could focus on Leviathan to making sure it can open up in 2020 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

Thanks for clarifying @AlexB.. The TV advertising is still saying coming Summer is it not?

I imagine the actual ride installation will take but a few weeks to get slapped up but with the area not even properly padded out yet (not even close) maybe January opening at best?

Well based on Joz's share market update, January at best, and march at worst... but since they've gone from 'december' to 'summer' to 'Q1 2020'... so they can always move the goalposts...

• Gazza locked this topic