The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

16 minutes ago, AlexB said:

You mean they're putting in TWO new attractions? 

Yes TWO new attractions and maintenance times are already set.  (for the dumb, this is a joke)

Mellow Yellow Bumper Boats   -   26 Dec 2020 - 27 Jan 2021

Vortex Spewathon The Ride     -   All f&*ken winter

Edited by Skeeta

15 hours ago, colonelbmx said:

Hard to see in the pics regarding the fountains/water scenery but there is definitely some sort pool pond fountain setup been installed. I’ll try for some closer pics

You know, it looks like a fountain, but ultimately when its finished, it's just going to be a garden bed.

Some comments I’ll add. The smaller green building is the control booth. I can’t tell if it’s been painted green or covered in foam to be moulded, etc.

The bigger building, is that to do with the mechanic of the ride or could it be for the queue area? From what I could see (which wasn’t a lot), there didn’t seem to be anything in there. If in fact it is the queue building and it creates a pre-show in some way, that should be awesome.

It does also appear there will be fountains under/around the ride too. 

I do also hope they create a great entrance for the whole precinct. And not just have a sign like they did for COTD. It needs to set the atmosphere and style for the theme/story of the precinct 

• Like 1

• Gazza locked this topic