The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

10 hours ago, Cactus_Matt said:

And what does this mean exactly? Is it going to operate three different types of ride cycle throughout the day? Will there be 3 queue lines depending on what kind of 'speed' you want?

I love how no one else is mentioning this. 

Knowing Village though, it's probably just got 3 different speeds it runs during the cycle. Something something world class.

Just got off the first ride to the public, can confirm it is the same cycle we have seen in videos. Fountains don’t rise. 

the flips are insanely fun, I have forgotten how big these Huss rides actually are when I haven’t seen them in a while. I think the cycle is fine for opening as they’ll want to get through as many as possible. 

just needs more upside down moments and full speed loops because the thing can hammer when they get going. 

all in all, the area is cool! Glad I got to be one of the first. 

• Like 5

Just now, HussRainbow87 said:

Just got off the first ride to the public, can confirm it is the same cycle we have seen in videos. Fountains don’t rise. 

the flips are insanely fun, I have forgotten how big these Huss rides actually are when I haven’t seen them in a while. I think the cycle is fine for opening as they’ll want to get through as many as possible. 

just needs more upside down moments and full speed loops because the thing can hammer when they get going. 

all in all, the area is cool! Glad I got to be one of the first. 

Did you grab any quick snaps on your phone?

3 hours ago, Smol bean said:

A) I want to ride but I haven’t to get over my fear from riding rides of this type 

You can't get over a fear of rides if you don't try, You only live once

Also is anyone else disappointed with the fountains below vortex

Edited by Coasterlife

29 minutes ago, Coasterlife said:

You can't get over a fear of rides if you don't try, You only live once

Also is anyone else disappointed with the fountains below vortex

Yeah was disappointing that there were no proper jets.... fountain interaction with these rides is what make them that more fun!

From what I’ve seen, I think my mine criticism would be there is no ambient sounds playing. All you hear are the motors of the ride, but what about dramatic music as you walk through the entrance and around the ride? Creature of the Deep had some great sounds playing as you walked through the area. Just bring those back if you want to me cheap 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, themagician said:

From what I’ve seen, I think my mine criticism would be there is no ambient sounds playing. All you hear are the motors of the ride, but what about dramatic music as you walk through the entrance and around the ride? Creature of the Deep had some great sounds playing as you walked through the area. Just bring those back if you want to me cheap 

Agreed. And more flips please, and more locked fast loops, oh and actual fountains haha

On 21/12/2020 at 9:55 PM, HussRainbow87 said:

Agreed. And more flips please, and more locked fast loops, oh and actual fountains haha

10 hours ago, Whombex said:

They'll absolutely change the ride cycle.

Every year or so that can tout it as an "all new experience!"

Assuming @HussRainbow87will know or have a solid idea..

• What does it take to change the cycle
  • When its changed will VRTP need to run test cycles (ie, best to make new cycles during maintenance period)
  • Are they able to have a number of presets and run each one depending on the parks attendance
  • Whats the logic and computer systems like behind this? will it have problems later on not allowing such changes or is Huss pretty decent with keeping systems updated

• Gazza locked this topic