A bit of Gold Coast theme park history

pushbutton

3 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

Then why didn't you use it before posting?

I'll give you 3 options to think about:

Option 1. I'm very stupid and didn't even think of that.

Option 2. I did think of that, but because I'm so lazy I didn't try it.

OR Option 3. I did try it, but due to some sort of glitch with my phone, it didn't work.

While you're considering all that complexity, don't forget to also think about what my last post was actually referring to, and you might realise it meant rotating images when you're viewing them, as opposed to posting them, which believe it or not is techmanologically different.

If that's all too much for a Saturday evening, just make something up and that will do.

14 minutes ago, Slick said:

Pretty lazy page-filler honestly. And look, I get it's ultimately just an opinion piece, but the article omits two expensive and park-defining rides (Looney Tunes & Wipeout at Movie World and Dreamworld, respectively) for crap like waterslides and chairlifts.

Yep. I'll be generous and give the writer (I can't bring myself to call them a Journalist) 2/10 for effort.

4 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

Yet you bitch and moan when people make a joke that could even be remotely related back to you?
And I can't be that much of a moron if I can successfully rotate an image before posting... unlike some... morons

Read back through the thread (or indeed any other thread) and you'll see that I have NEVER insulted ANYONE except where they've insulted me first.It's simply not what I come to this forum to do. However I will stand up for myself if I have to.

6 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Read back through the thread (or indeed any other thread) and you'll see that I have NEVER insulted ANYONE except where they've insulted me first.It's simply not what I come to this forum to do. However I will stand up for myself if I have to.

Yet you continue to do the stupid things that people insult call you out for?

On 24/04/2019 at 12:36 PM, pushbutton said:

It may amaze you, but believe it or not, I am actually every bit as entitled to have an opinion as you are! 

I know that's hard to believe, but it's absolutely true. 

On 07/06/2018 at 3:00 PM, pushbutton said:

In case anyone was getting the idea that the opinion of Joz was the only one that matters in this forum, it's actually not. Strangely, everyones opinion is equally valid. 

On 10/04/2019 at 12:11 PM, pushbutton said:

Whilst I cannot prove you wrong, (and wouldn't want to try to do so, as you are merely expressing your opinion and that is precisely what internet discussion boards are for), I just want to let you know that I for one appreciate your input!

So, to recap, according to @pushbutton :

1. Everyone is as entitled to an opinion as he is
  2. Everyone's opinion is equally valid
  3. Expressing your opinion is what internet discussion boards are for
13 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Stupid, in your opinion.

Here's the thing about opinions, especially when they concern another person, and even more so when you don't know that other person.

KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!

4. If @pushbutton decides he doesn't like what you have to say, then 1-3 do not apply.