How's This For A Wipeout Replacemet?

Vman4103

19 minutes ago, themagician said:

Thing was that ride is it’s a carnival ride and does have some similarities to Shockwave 

Valid points. I guess I was thinking of a cost-effective approach (which DW seems to be more focused on these days). Carnival rides could still be useful though if they were part of an overall facelift that included at least one or two big ticket attractions/rides.

12 minutes ago, yaark said:

I was joking in reference to the clear safety barriers surrounding the centre, because I know if I rode that, they would be getting a fair splattering for sure

I must admit it's often at the back of my mind if I'm on a ride like a roller coaster, what if the person in front  / behind / next to me throws up and the ride is traveling in a direction that causes it to go all over me? 

I guess it must happen fairly often. I'm not sure how it could be totally prevented considering all the different directions a ride can move in, and also the wind.

38 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

I must admit it's often at the back of my mind if I'm on a ride like a roller coaster, what if the person in front  / behind / next to me throws up and the ride is traveling in a direction that causes it to go all over me? 

I guess it must happen fairly often. I'm not sure how it could be totally prevented considering all the different directions a ride can move in, and also the wind.

When I worked in a theme park overseas operating a roller coaster I can confirm that it happens more frequently than you probably think. 

During peak periods it can happen daily, but once every few days was pretty standard.