Sign in to follow this  
themagician

Universal Orlando Resort - Major Announcement

12 posts in this topic

I heard they have been having issues with registration of the Fantastic World's title and Artwork due to licensing issues with WB's. The artwork I saw does very much look like Fantastic Beasts, which is kind of expected with that part of the Harry Potter Universe surely getting a spot in this new Park.

Very exciting times for Florida Theme Parks!

Well that name 'Universal’s Epic Universe' (if true) makes sense with the teaser image that have posted. Personally though I'm not a fan of that name, and much prefers Fantastic Worlds. But understand why there could be issues with WB over that

It is so great to see Universal investing so heavily into their theme parks business, and also to see it paying off. They clearly see the division as a major driver going forward. It's awesome for the industry in general and this level of confidence suggests a bright future for all well-run theme park companies.

Edited by GoGoBoy

Well it’s basically confirmed that they are getting a Nentendo land. With other rummered lands being Universals classic monsters, HP or FB expansions possibly JW if it doesn’t move to IOA. It also seems they are building a new hotel and city walk area.

50 minutes ago, Jobe said:

Do we have a time line for it’s opening yet?

I’d guess possibly about late 2022 or early 2023 since they have already started, with the land clearing looking complete.

Very exciting news from universal.