Dreamworld Update - 3rd of August

JFC dude. Calm the farm. People on this board spent nearly two years speculating what DC Rivals would look like from every detail and awaiting the layout reveal patiently (as long as it was).

Things take time. It'll come, and I don't expect the full plan to be dropped immediately either. This master plan will probably take a decade at least to fully pan out and will be completed in stages. But that's what you should come to expect from this industry. I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement of some aspects of this master plan isn't far away considering they are already just starting to prepare for stage one of the project. 

Edited by Baconjack

1 hour ago, Edward_marker said:

@Brad2912 if it was stupid crap I wouldn't have received 4 likes on my previous post. 

You got 4 likes for providing a snapshot of a Facebook messenger conversation mate, not for giving a valid or interesting opinion on something. You also have countless fountains and confused “tokens” for the rubbish you have posted. 

Regardless of all the speculation and hopes of what dreamworld will deliver, it’s good to see the Dreamworld Express back on track (although not the steam) a week earlier than predicted and the hours of the rides pretty much back to normal every day (give or take a couple 11am starts and 4pm closures on weekdays)✌🏻

19 minutes ago, themeparkaddict said:

Can't agree with you more. I forgive them for the Giant Drop early closure, as there is almost never anybody there at that time of day anyway.

Ahhhh but even then, Giant Drop is back to 10 - 5 trade 7 days a week 😉... Log ride and Vintage Cars are the only 2 rides to close at 4 on a weekday (5pm weekend) with a handful of attractions opening at 11 🙌🏻... Atleast this should give the punters the right about of ‘do’ for their money 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

I hope nobody is falling for the we have a master plan routine again.

DW are still at the bailing water stage instead of plugging the hole and fixing the problems for good.

tenor.gif.ac65145766666d3249beea2d30b96a61.gif

Because you would have reliable sources that indicate Dreamworld don’t have a master plan.... despite a slide tower being built and a new roller coaster in planning already this year  and more to be announced...

• Like 1

I would ask better questions than the standard questionsnI have seen on here.  LIKE.

I swallowed an ice cube and I haven't pooped it out.  Am I going to die?

1 hour ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

despite a slide tower being built and a new roller coaster in planning already this year  and more to be announced...

You don't need a master plan to build a slide or a roller coaster.  You stick them wherever you want. 

Also known as.............MDMC............. SV............. even if they don’t fit or look right.

Edited by Skeeta

5 hours ago, T-bone said:

We popped into Dreamworld yesterday and Blue Lagoon is still standing. What I found interesting is that there were quite a lot of new construction pegs/ flags around the train shed, and the embankments around the train track in that area. Whilst not the first time construction pegs have appeared and then nothing eventuates, something tells me that something might actually come from these ones..

Thanks mate. You are a drop of sanity amidst an ocean of insanity!!!  Lets hope these actually pan out and we see Dreamworld move forward in a positive way.

• Like 3