Sign in to follow this  
stdragon03

Rideworld's ECT/Conclave events

8 posts in this topic

Last week i joined a group of coaster enthusiasts from Rideworld for a week long trek up the Eastcoast of America and finishing of with conclave coaster events at Hersheys and Knoebels. I had an awesome time visiting 8parks with Sixflags New England rolling out the red carpet for us.(free Qbots,ERT on Tornado water ride and the park manager taking time out to talk to us about superman ROS and apologise for the uncomfortable restraints they had to put on the Coaster and the ride Ops for severly stapling us down).Knoebels for giving us nightrides on pheonix wooden coaster a top five coaster Steel or Wood. I would like to thank Chris & Natalee Godsey who were very accommodating and worked hard to make sure we had a great time.I for one hope to return and do their trek again next year and hope i can get a few more Aussie enthusiasts to join us next year for their next trek. check out some of the trip reports and photos/videos www.rideworld.com Thanks Ed

Hey Dragon Well it sounds like you had a awesome time dude! Just wanted to know something. I'm working for Camp America next year. I finish at the start of August. Would you know if they have those "trips" right through out the summmer season or just peak times??? Screammachine

Hey Dragon Well it sounds like you had a awesome time dude! Just wanted to know something. I'm working for Camp America next year. I finish at the start of August. Would you know if they have those "trips" right through out the summmer season or just peak times??? Screammachine
They are already planning for next year im not sure when maybe in june again. They were discussing a various options for trek ideas Midwest or Texas and i think South East Dollywood down to Sixflags over Georgia. All i know is that i will be attending again next year.I keep you posted on what is going on.

Sounds like you had a great time. I'd be interested to join a trek like that at some stage next year hopefully (depending on my job situation, whether I'm able to or not), but I've really been thinking about heading over for an adventure, & if there were a bunch of aussies going as well, then I think it would be great. Definitely keep us updated on progress. cheers :)

Hey there guys! I just happened to stumble upon this thread, and site (still not really sure at this moment how I did that) but I was one of the people who went on the trip with Ed. We had a great time and I strongly suggest making a trip like this some time if you like coasters. Anyways, we are currently planning for this years trek, and it will be through the Midwest America. If you want anymore info on this trip, visit www.coastertrek.com. Also located there is a photo gallery with a bunch a photos from last years trip. And I must apologize for brining up such an old topic...I most have over looked the one ed started about this trip already.