Luna Park Sydney ride restrictions.

Kestrel

I am going to Luna Park for the first time and want to avoid any potential embarrassment from not fitting on a ride.  I am a size 18 and on the GC could ride The claw, Escape from Madagascar and Scooby Doo etc with no problems. 

Are there any rides at Luna Park that are tight fitting that I need to watch out for?

Maybe with the Spider, you might have some difficulties. That ride a few years ago underwent seat modifications so instead of being a bench seat its more like a coaster style bucket seat. Rotor they just might ask you to stand to the right of the entry door is the operator is on the ball. This is to assist with balancing. Ranger, well this one is different for all due to the lap bar that is used that presses onto one's stomach region. Hair raiser does have a weight limit, so be warned. The limit can be found on the website.

That about does it for the ones to look out for. As for everything else you shouldn't have a problem.