WNW - GC upgrade ideas

Tim Dasco

3 minutes ago, Slick said:

I realise it's fun and amazing to have a "cool coaster" at "the country's biggest waterpark" and for a time it was a real cool novelty to one-up WhiteWater World with... but I think those days are over. Wet 'n' Wild and WhiteWater World's story plays out in the opposite direction to Dreamworld & Movie World in that one was known for quantity and one was known for quality and now one does both while the other does neither. Inside of that equation, Surfrider does nothing to drive gate for Wet 'n' Wild but at Sea World it sure as hell would.

For the money they'd pay to move it, it seems like a no brainer. If you do that, combine it the other three new rides coming AND maybe even revived the log-ride somehow - that's a bloody great day out for anyone at any age.

100% my thoughts as well. The ride simply makes no sense at Wet ‘ N ‘ Wild anymore. The pros for moving it to SeaWorld, are getting stronger and are making a far more compelling case. 

I feel like several years ago that the idea of cheaply moving surfrider to SW would have definitely be something signed off on by VRTP executive. 
Then a month into the project would turn out something “unexpected” was discovered and the project would blow out by 3 million dollars. 

Thank god that sort of dumb stuff seems to have gone away with the old management. 

2 hours ago, Naazon said:

Wet N Wild could also update the location map for Mammoth Falls while they are fixing the park.

Pretty sure that picture is of Mach 5

Web address in pic for proof. Hidden bookmarks as they are all work related stuff.

image.thumb.png.4da11c9afcb702826ab8727197d07e64.png

Yes, that is Mach 5. I checked the same page. But when you actually look at the map. Mach 5 isn't there. It's clearly Wet'N'Wild just pretending that Mach 5 is Mammoth Falls, because they look so similar.

In case if anybody doesn't know (there will be someone). The red circle is where Mach 5 used to be. And can no longer be seen on the map. And Mammoth Falls is the one on the blue circle.

Capture 119.PNG

On 19/11/2020 at 9:23 AM, Brad2912 said:

Summer Slam is back this year, as well as extended trading hours and movies 

759B5CB5-4A40-43B7-A497-A4A78D9CE16D.jpeg

Due to inclement weather, this event has been postponed. 

Clearly someone thinks this is a joke..... Good on ya mate!

Oooh..... 2 people now? You gotta give me some time!

There.... Now we can keep going!

Capture 121.PNG

Capture 122.PNG

Edited by AheadMatthewawsome

• 2 weeks later...