Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

I'm confused...

The design is based on the highly successful MACK Blue Fire Launch coaster which operates in 14 locations around the world including Europa Park, Disney Hollywood Studio’s and Cedar Fair Carowinds

So Copperhead Strike and Slinky Dog Dash are Blue Fire clones now?

The Southern Hemisphere’s first multiple launch with stall and reversed twisted half pipe

▪ The World’s first separate spinning gondola attached to the rear of the rollercoaster train

▪ A 1.2 km long track with multiple inversions and achieves a maximum velocity of 105 km/h

Blue Fire isn't a multi launch coaster is it?

Edited by Baconjack

9 minutes ago, loki75 said:

Sounds like Mack Rides Operation Enterprise at Movie Park Germany

It won't be Star Trek. Star Trek only goes 85 km/h and its layout is substantially shorter than  1.2km.

The layout in the Bulletin article is a blatant giveaway. It is more than certainly a Blue Fire clone.

Edited by Baconjack

1 minute ago, Mc coaster said:

So maybe we aren’t getting a clone as blue fire only has one launch. It also seems like it is going we’re TRRR used to be and assuming from the colour scheme it is keeping the gold rush theme which I quit like. Lastly if the coaster goes were TRRR was why would they be demolishing blue lagoon and BB?

It's a clone with a new launch system.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mc coaster said:

Well if it has a spike I don’t think it is. I think blue fire is just a comparison since they also said it’s similar to SDD and CHS.

It is a clone. Take a look at the renders which the park have released. As @Skeeta said, it's a clone, simply with a triple launch system similar to the likes of Star Trek/Hunger games. They probably meant that it is the same type of launch system featured on rides like SDD.

• Richard changed the title to Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster
  • Richard locked this topic