Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, red dragin said:

For those that aren't getting it, someone claimed to have taken a photo of Vortex with a long lense, only to be proven to be lying, especially when someone's hand was in the photo. 

I thought you were talking about the hand in the picture from the TRRR accident that the media keep showing.

Honestly wish the media actually looks at the pics they share. They shouldn’t be sharing a picture which shows part of the body.

Just now, Tim Dasco said:

I thought you were talking about the hand in the picture from the TRRR accident that the media keep showing.

Honestly wish the media actually looks at the pics they share. They shouldn’t be sharing a picture which shows part of the body.

Oh, might be, never noticed that (never looked that closely either - the white sheets said enough for me) 

• Like 1

• Richard changed the title to Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster
  • Richard locked this topic