Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

9 hours ago, Pyro said:

There is about 70 more containers to go, they are being sent at different times so they all don't arrive at once. If you landed all the containers at once, your would fill the entire carpark up with parts. 

It's much easier to just let them pile up at the port until they refuse to hold them any longer

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AlexB said:

I mean - yes, they could be starting to construct the rollercoaster...

-or-

they're packing it back up because they've sold it elsewhere.

Now, knowing Dreamworld as I do, I think it's safe to say that anything is possible.

Yeah wishful thinking, It would be a great replacement for arkham at movie world

17 hours ago, Rachelkinks said:

Can see there being a huge amount of problems because all the trrr structure remains

They'll just punch straight through them with any piling.

The project team would be well aware of what structures used to be on the site.

And the park has done this before, eg Whitewater World was built on the site of thunderbolt, which had all its footings.

Also, Cyclone was built on an old road.

Also, motocoaster was built on the old roadways for Model T lane.

Edited by Gazza
  • Like 1

The station concrete pad that used to have the turntable and a couple bits of trough are really all that remain. It's easy to just not build anything that required deep excavation over the old 10ft deep concrete pad and remove any chunks of concrete trough if you come across them while digging. 
But essentially

10 hours ago, Gazza said:

The project team would be well aware of what structures used to be on the site. (and what is still remaining) 

4 hours ago, rappa said:

Well I did worry that we might never see this day

PLOT TWIST!!!! Dreamworld goes bankrupt in April after a devastating 2nd/3rd nation wide Covid-19 wave. Annastacia palazoozucchini states her government will not surport saving Dreamworld. Sad reacts only 😢

Edited by TomiJ

• Richard changed the title to Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster
  • Richard locked this topic