Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

2 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Sadly necessarily unfortunately. Despite making that so freaking loud, and having a host at entry also checking, there are still regular occurrences of people either at group or load who are found to have loose items... 

Despite being announced whilst people are standing at the doors waiting to exit on the newest trains, that "customers are reminded that the exit button is in the middle of the door", people still regularly hit the emergency intercom button 🙄

Some people are just stupid. 

Edited by red dragin

1 hour ago, New display name said:

I can't remember if I have ever seen it.  To tell you the truth I don't know why we need queue videos because from what I see, few people pay any attention to them.

Ahh well no stress, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the guy that made both. ;)

This is a topic that's been done to death already, feel free to search. TLDR; they speed up hourly capacity. They won't stop guests doing the wrong thing 100% of the time, but much like vaccines, they're a tool in an arsenal, you know what I mean?

Edited by Slick

13 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Sadly necessarily unfortunately. Despite making that so freaking loud, and having a host at entry also checking, there are still regular occurrences of people either at group or load who are found to have loose items... 

#Triggered

I still have PTSD from the abuse from my days of being a Superman entry host (Not really PTSD... but some of the crap you copped... honestly, one of the easiest and hardest roles in the park for a ride operator was that. It's probably a lot better now the lockers are free though...)

How good does that look. While there is always even more they could have done, but that would’ve required a lot more money. What they have created looks great and for me, is one of the best aesthetics and areas we’ve got for a coaster (I always liked AA, but that’s no more). It looks fresh, consistent, thought out and provides a modern look that will last for years and won’t require refurbishing every couple years. 

And I’m so glad they fixed that concrete and they are giving the pathway leading towards it some attention 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Vidgamer said:

Who is considered VIP? I am hopeful pass holder preview comes soon. 

From what I know, the below are attending the Launch night:

- Dreamworld executives

- Staff who were featured in the Steel Taipan safety video

But the following could also be present:

- Media

- Distinguished guests/Important public figures (Premier, Mayor etc.)