Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

You are right about dcr but now paid out as per the vrl accounts. Yes there is one contract (purchase or lease) for track and another for construction . Should be able to source that info on ardent accounts. I’ll take a look . The track is saleable if purchased outright in current state and a discounted price probably .  Best case the construction will just be put on hold  to a later date. 

Edited by dbo121

• 2 weeks later...

With the parks closure, DW should try keep the hype going for upcoming attractions etc, to get people excited about new things when the park reopens. I think they should take this opportunity to announce the attractions name/theme and start sharing posts that ride parts are beginning to arrive. Even if construction won’t begin for a while, at least get the hype train going 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, themagician said:

There are other parts near BuzzSaw too, including the bolts that secure the columns into the foundations

The less 800+kg pieces are being kept over near the site itself, somewhere within the parks fence. There's also a pile of wood beams sitting there for them to rest more support pieces on

45 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

Yeah, would suck to be one of those assholes. Luckily I was on my way past there anyway

That's just you rationalising why it's ok.  But I suspect that wasn't even the case.

Question?  Do you live or work on the Gold Coast?

40 minutes ago, Tim Dasco said:

If the LEGO store was open, what’s to say he didn’t take the pictures when leaving?

Didn't happen or he would have said so.

• Richard changed the title to Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster
  • Richard locked this topic