Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

Much like Eureka-gate, if the parks had a problem, Richard would take it down.

They’ve probably realised it’s a super cheap way to build hype without lifting a finger.

Much as it might seem like a good idea to let it ride though, they do not want to be on the news if some idiot crashes one into a ride...

Hire a professionally licensed operator and do it properly, then amateurs won’t even bother to try.

I doubt a licensed pilot would create a channel and only post videos of the construction of a coaster. If DW have approval, they would probably want to use the footage and wouldn’t just let someone capture the construction for no reason. When Slick worked for the park and captured drone footage, all the shots were not taken over the park, they were from a distance when there was no one in the park. This guy hasn’t got a commercial license and is just doing it for themselves. 

5 hours ago, TimmyG said:

How do we know that the pilot behind this video isn’t licensed, and has the necessary approvals to do these shots? 

Even simpler than the above explanations- if it was officially approved and sanctioned, it would have been posted by the dreamworld marketing and socials, not rando-tube.com

29 minutes ago, gumb00t said:

Really? Fuckwit? Are you a child?

and I’ll await my stupid prize... 

You guys need to take a fkn chill pill. You know nothing about me or what I do. 

Please, enlighten us then. I'm sure there's many drone experts here who would be happy to be proven wrong if you are indeed the new DW drone person who's also allowed to upload the content to only your own Youtube channel.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

Please, enlighten us then. I'm sure there's many drone experts here who would be happy to be proven wrong if you are indeed the new DW drone person who's also allowed to upload the content to only your own Youtube channel.

😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gumb00t said:

Really? Fuckwit? Are you a child?

and I’ll await my stupid prize... 

You guys need to take a fkn chill pill. You know nothing about me or what I do. 

I would like to know more about you and what you do. I’m a new drone pilot but it is to my understanding that what was filmed isn’t legal. I’m happy for you to private message me if you’d like 

Edited by themagician
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, joz said:

I kind of imagine DW's ride selection process for about the past couple of decades has been to jump on a ride manufacturer's website, click sort by lowest price, then click add to cart on the top result. 

Buzzsaw is a classic example of that.

I would also argued they picked the ride manufacture choice the same way. Wouldn't mind the cheapest Mack or Intamin ride. 

2 hours ago, joz said:

I kind of imagine DW's ride selection process for about the past couple of decades has been to jump on a ride manufacturer's website, click sort by lowest price, then click add to cart on the top result. 

Buzzsaw is a classic example of that.

DW: Guys, we might actually have to put some proper money down for this new ride

Mack: Hey, we have a half price coaster someone else pulled out of 

DW: Eveything is coming up Milhouse! 

• Like 1