Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

Still amazing to me that they’ll invite out Facebook groups like the dreamworld times who have a sketchy past and have a reach of maybe a few hundred (if you’re lucky) and completely ignore Parkz, despite having tens of thousands of times more reach, all because of a grudge formed because @Richard isn’t gushingly positive. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slick said:

Still amazing to me that they’ll invite out Facebook groups like the dreamworld times who have a sketchy past and have a reach of maybe a few hundred (if you’re lucky) and completely ignore Parkz, despite having tens of thousands of times more reach, all because of a grudge formed because @Richard isn’t gushingly positive. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Agree. 

They need to get in popular social media pages/people to their media days. You can see how well it is done by overseas parks, getting Youtubers to document the whole ride & it really gets more people talking & creates hype around the ride. Sure, Australia doesn’t have as many but the more the better I say. 

You shouldn’t be not inviting people because of their opinions. The whole industry thrives off different opinions & chit chat. Look at us all here right now. 

• Like 1

Still amazes me how UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE people are on here. Maybe if they looked at how they act and speak and their own behaviour first before commenting on others. Who cares how many people are active on a site or page. It’s called being professional and people seeing that. Hence the invite. For an enthusiast page there’s awful a lot of hatred from the same old bunch, grow up people.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slick said:

It's more than just that, but it does make for a good story

15 hours ago, Greg said:

Still amazes me how UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE people are on here. Maybe if they looked at how they act and speak and their own behaviour first before commenting on others. Who cares how many people are active on a site or page. It’s called being professional and people seeing that. Hence the invite. For an enthusiast page there’s awful a lot of hatred from the same old bunch, grow up people.  

...and yet you're still here? If you're so offended, i'm sure there's another group out there suited just for you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TimmyG said:

You guys know this for certain then?

One only has to take a look at his contributions on Parkz to see his bias to media and Parkz members - and essentially anyone that has a single bad word to say about Dreamworld.

While that might seem like something a Dreamworld exec might do, you don't get to that level in an organisation bagging out media and fans of your product with a thinly veiled account that uses your own name. 

Even without his own admission, its very clear it isn't Mr Yong.

It's been so long since we had an anticipated coaster build i'd forgotten the construction threads devolved into mindless crap once the track is complete. With no \ minimal work to be done visibly at this point, now we wait for testing... So place your bets folks - what page number does this thread get to before testing - I'm gonna say Page 56.