Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

All of Eureka?

I never though ToT's tunnel was a head chopper for some reason. Maybe because you'd just come out of the tunnel a few seconds ago, or maybe because the turn was so gradual but never really was a thing for me. The only head chopper of any real note I can think of on the Gold Coast was Corkscrew's dive under the monorail.

Edited by joz
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, joz said:

The only head chopper of any real note I can think of on the Gold Coast was Corkscrew's dive under the monorail.

I mean I guess it depends on what you consider 'of real note'. 

I've always regarded the camera bridge on BigCycWheelCoaster between the corkscrew and the loop to 'feel' pretty close because of the angles between the two elements. Definitely not CorkViper's level of close under the monorail but still pretty close.

9 hours ago, Im Hungry said:

I swear I've seen that logo before... Perhaps it was from that video of the trains leaving the Mack factory in Germany?

Dreamworld own goals another marketing release!

I must say - I find the "logo" to be quite 'yawn' if i'm honest. I did manage to find their early design drafts for it though...

Learn How to Turn 6 Lines into The Coolest Letter S - Easy Step by Step  Drawing Tutorial for Kids - How to Draw Step by Step Drawing Tutorials

• Like 1