Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

5 hours ago, New display name said:

His failures in my eyes were probably his successes for Village.  I'm sure of it because he got a promotion.

Bikash has left Sea World in an unstoppable position. He secured the world class vortex ride, and the new wooden coaster. He fought for investment in that park, and I am personally glad he did.  

1 hour ago, TimmyG said:

Bikash has left Sea World in an unstoppable position. He secured the world class vortex ride, and the new wooden coaster. He fought for investment in that park, and I am personally glad he did.  

Is that before or after SW had 1 running adult ride and SW was forced to bring in outside help after all the hate they were receiving?

11 hours ago, TimmyG said:

I've finally figured out what "World Class" means to Australian theme parks, a ride that had classmates all around the world that recieve almost identical results to them!

17 hours ago, TimmyG said:

Putting your name on all of the work done by someone else really pays off when you're at the top...

I think when the rendering was done there weren't any actual plans, so the dude just went and made it well presented off his own back. The rendering also shows a path through the ride and a bridge that aren't a thing, and there's no tunnel on the rendering either. It's a shame that the back of SV is being left like that, I think rock work on the back of SV would have been better than the tunnel, but also whatever, and gotta be realistic that covering up SV presumably would have cost a shiteload more than what the tunnel is.

The only other rockwork I would have like to have seen is in this banked turn as shown in the videoD6766DCC-F5AF-49AB-80B4-70ADB2EA28A6.thumb.jpeg.58b84cb88bcfdf30f4abaa595f14f693.jpeg

But providing they add some decent landscaping and real rockwork, I don’t think it will look too bad. I think the site just needs to feel full, as in, just put gardens in areas where possible. I’m not expecting it to be a jungle, as they need to allow for machinery access during maintenance.

How do people feel about the fact they aren’t linking the paths between TS and GD? I was really hoping for this connection to return. Right now going to BuzzSaw creates a dead end and ST is going to have that same feel. And since you can see the whole area from the GD entry, bringing back this path would’ve been nice to see