Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

So your position is based on assumption of some ambiguous T&C wording. 

Even for F&B and Merch discounts there have always been exceptions - in-park carts without cash registers never offered or honoured pass discounts. I also can't imagine they'd discount animal experiences given their contributions of profits to the DWF either. 

So the fact that:

Passholders get certain discounts in-park, and; 

"Tickets" for the spinning car will be sold in-park;

=\= Passholders get a discount to ride.

It'll be nice if they offer it, and of course it never hurts to ask, but I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no.

• Like 1

After re-reading the T&C, I came to realise that it does look to refer to F&B and merch items as someone stated before.

Like what you said, perhaps it would be nice if Dreamworld offered discounts to their spinning seat - and I wouldn't be surprised should it not come available as such either too.

Given that the spinning seat looks more appealing than a backwards seat, I wouldn't mind a $15 - $20 price tag for what it's worth since it'll provide guests with a unique experience each cycle - unlike Rivals.

Just hope it starts selling at around $10 coz knowing my broke ass, I'd much prefer to spend the remainder on food...

2 hours ago, themagician said:

Hopefully they landscape around that path really nicely and have some taller ones along that block wall.

They could even create an Instagram wall where the path is hard against the wall

I hope its not where the path is hard against the wall. The path is for walking, make it the section where the path moves away so those taking the instagram shots aren't blocking the path

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, themagician said:

34F82431-AD15-472B-96B8-9A1A06D8A18F.jpeg

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0cf899197e37c74877ebffdc28cb37c6.jpg

Surely they're planning on not leaving a brick wall there. Continuing the rock theme is a no-brainer...

(Excuse the dodgy photoshop.)

The artist's render on the pov, although flattening the terrain somewhat, is what I had in mind.
image.thumb.png.3b643ce53e912a6a0c271b2475831fd5.png

Edited by Whombex
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 1

It is a no brainer and would look so much better, but they won’t. With the budget for this attraction, we won’t be getting that at all. It’s a shame because there was so much opportunity for something like that and heaps of rockwork throughout. But unfortunately when they are being budget conscious we aren’t going to get something like that.