Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

6 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Whilst both are needed and important additions, especially ST, they need A LOT more over the next 5-10 years before I’d be calling a bright future being ahead. 

Agree. I just feel confident that the next attractions will be thoroughly thought out & will be great additions. 

12 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

you know they're just gonna do the same thing they did with Rivals so they can shake rattle and roll...

Everyone looks at the POV’s I’ve done and thinks “how hard can it be” and the reality is, to get a nice, clean, rich POV that makes you feel like you’re there requires you to go and test and refine on dozens of rides before you get it perfect. I chat to other blokes who do it overseas and we’re all forever trying to chase the perfect rig. I’ll let you know when someone finds it. 

@Slick your AA video is a perfect example of this. It was such a rough coaster and you managed to capture one of the smoothies POVs I’ve seen

And I know you did quite a few at DW too, so I’d like to think they’ve have you back to capture one for ST. Unfortunately based off your posts the other day, that doesn’t seem likely 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, themagician said:

@Slick your AA video is a perfect example of this. It was such a rough coaster and you managed to capture one of the smoothies POVs I’ve seen

And I know you did quite a few at DW too, so I’d like to think they’ve have you back to capture one for ST. Unfortunately based off your posts the other day, that doesn’t seem likely 

Cheers man for the kind words! I'd definitely to come in as an enthusiast aka OurWorlds aka an industry commentator.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Thats what you said about the last one (and this goes down in Parkz infamy along with fire eyes, getting on in years, in the coming weeks, SkeetaFrogs and so on and so forth.

Fair. That time it was someone who messaged my page saying they saw it, I trusted their message and shared that. This time, it’s someone who I’ve been in contact with for years and has provided reliable information every time

13 minutes ago, themagician said:

Fair. That time it was someone who messaged my page saying they saw it, I trusted their message and shared that. This time, it’s someone who I’ve been in contact with for years and has provided reliable information every time

At this time, it might be easier to add a standard footer to your post.😂

18 minutes ago, themagician said:

Don’t believe everything your sources tell you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Im Hungry said:

Anyone think there'll be a chance of this happening on Taipan?

Highly unlikely but not impossible. The triple launch makes it harder to do a natural rollback too. 

Though I'm also very sure this ride computer tracks the speed of the train on the launches and will catch it if it's not going fast enough to make it over the first hill

1 hour ago, Im Hungry said:

Anyone think there'll be a chance of this happening on Taipan?

I've seen a video of the same thing happening to Top Thrill Dragster, and there was reports that Xcelerator stalled on its top hat for something like 3 hours? It's quite interesting IMO that they manage to balance up there so well.