Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

12 hours ago, Flea said:

Wow. Takes a good layout to an excellent one. There isn't a dull moment from start to finish and it doesn't appear to be overwhelmingly nauseating like I expected it to be. Good play by DW.

HOLY CRAP talk about waking the dead! Welcome back to the land of the living @Flea!!!

12 hours ago, New display name said:

Sent around with 1 dummy to get most spinning effect for the video.

I guess they're just lucky you were available... ;)

14 hours ago, themagician said:

Everyone’s thoughts on the name “Tailwhip 360 Spinning Seat”. I like the Tailwhip part, and I get the rest is to explain what it is, but I don’t like it in the experience name.

They should keep "Tailwhip" and "Seat".

360, spinning - literally two terms you don't need next to each other.

Colloquially, the seat can be referred to as Tailwhip Seat or Spinning Seat - either works.

54 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

JUSTICE LEAGUE: ALIEN INVASION: 3D

DC RIVALS HYPERCOASTER

HOT WHEELS SIDEWINDER

For these examples the parks are probably obligated to included JUSTICE LEAGUE, DC, HOT WHEELS in the name. 

TAILWHIP 360⁰ SPINNING SEAT  is all on DW.

Edited by New display name

Our parks seem to love pointlessly long attraction names

"Wild West Falls Adventure Ride" instead of just Wild West Falls
"Justice League 3D - The Ride" instead of just Justice League (Perhaps Justice League 3D)

and the worst offender "Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster Next Generation" if that was on a T-Shirt they couldn't sell any size under 2XL or the name wouldn't fit.

I can't wait to go back to Disney and ride "Space Mountain Intergalatic Coaster Ride" and "The Pirates of The Carribean Adventerous Boat Ride"

I don't hate the name Tailwhip or even Tailwhip 360⁰ but it doesn't need the spinning seat in my eyes. My guess is they included that so people didn't get confused it was a completely different attraction.

• Love it! 1

18 hours ago, New display name said:

For these examples the parks are probably obligated to included JUSTICE LEAGUE, DC, HOT WHEELS in the name. 

TAILWHIP 360⁰ SPINNING SEAT  is all on DW.

Sure.

• Justice League 3D
  • DC Rivals
  • HotWheels... Racer?

All perfectly acceptable, shorter and easier to pronounce \ incorporate into a spiel. I'm appalled I completely omitted the SDSCNG as that is the worst of them all. 

17 hours ago, Flea said:

Ha! Thank you sir. Rest assured I have read every post and jump on here multiple times a day... maybe I'll stay out of retirement for longer this time around 😜

Last I heard from you you were still filling your house with fog juice - and i'm sure its been a while since you did that. Glad to know you're still around man. 

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Sure.

• Justice League 3D
  • DC Rivals
  • HotWheels... Racer?

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis

Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D

You don't think DC is insisting how these rides are named?

Hotwheels Racer.    Whats the point of the name change?

Edited by New display name