Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

17 hours ago, Im Hungry said:

Given Tailwhip seats aren't available for purchase online for tomorrow, I assume tomorrow we'll see walk-ins available.

They had walk-ins available today, I managed to purchase one. Hopefully it's the same throughout the soft opening. 

Judging by the rankings of each launch, it sounds like the first launch doesn't impart all that much energy - I wonder how fast it could go if it just went backwards\forwards instead of the triple?

(I acknowledge the first 'backwards' probably won't get all the launch track, i'm just curious how it would go if it did)

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Judging by the rankings of each launch, it sounds like the first launch doesn't impart all that much energy

The initial push to get moving has some force, from there it's constant, smooth and not at all as intense as Superman. 

Which, on that note, I thought LSM's needed a moving object to accelerate and not a stationary one? Steel Taipan is stationary at launch and no kicker wheels I could see. Have they solved that issue? 

Edited by red dragin