Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

150 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

Both the major parks have gone the way of a Maccas version of a theme park.  Yes, it might be profitable, but it never leaves you satisfied and sometimes it gives you gas. 

It feels like Village is going down the slippery slope of DW with their current management.  The state Bikash left SW in was crazy.  I have never seen so many bad reviews thrown at a theme park in such a short time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, New display name said:

Both the major parks have gone the way of a Maccas version of a theme park.  Yes, it might be profitable, but it never leaves you satisfied and sometimes it gives you gas. 

It feels like Village is going down the slippery slope of DW with their current management.  The state Bikash left SW in was crazy.  I have never seen so many bad reviews thrown at a theme park in such a short time.

Shit, be careful or he might randomly appear to try and take legal action against you for pointing out his failures. 

5 hours ago, New display name said:

His failures in my eyes were probably his successes for Village.  I'm sure of it because he got a promotion.

Bikash has left Sea World in an unstoppable position. He secured the world class vortex ride, and the new wooden coaster. He fought for investment in that park, and I am personally glad he did.  

1 hour ago, TimmyG said:

Bikash has left Sea World in an unstoppable position. He secured the world class vortex ride, and the new wooden coaster. He fought for investment in that park, and I am personally glad he did.  

Is that before or after SW had 1 running adult ride and SW was forced to bring in outside help after all the hate they were receiving?

11 hours ago, TimmyG said:

I've finally figured out what "World Class" means to Australian theme parks, a ride that had classmates all around the world that recieve almost identical results to them!

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, TimmyG said:

Putting your name on all of the work done by someone else really pays off when you're at the top...