Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

3 minutes ago, JeffreyMoore said:

come on push you should know im always with you when it comes to the parks adding some major non coaster family friendly attractions 

I'm not disagreeinng with you!  Just saying Kevil Hill is a pretty good non-thrill attraction. 

Well, depending on your definition of thrill I suppose! 

More definitely needed though. 

I am dumb, so I await correction by someone wise! 

Edited by pushbutton
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JeffreyMoore said:

once again we already have a dark roller coaster i know you like roller coasters but its time to sit back and wait while some more family friendly attractions are added 

as for comeing to dreamworld rite now there currently nothing left at the park that i really like - wont to ride 

so i will wait and see what happens in the future 

On the basis of negating an option based on a ride of similar concept existing, then we already have a family dark ride in Justice League. 

I like coasters, but am by no means anti any family friendly attractions, I have a 5 year old who loves rides and I would love to see more rides we can enjoy as a family. 

I’m just pointing out that dark ride doesn’t necessarily mean family ride. DW and MW are in competition so the existence of a similar ride at the opposing park doesn’t make a new similar concept an overkill or over saturation.

• Like 3

Just checked the attraction’s page

It states it’s closing on the 12th

(EDIT: After rereading the statement it gives off the impression it would be just down for tomorrow only, got a bit trigger happy folks) 

4381D940-245A-496A-85D7-390468B9B716.thumb.png.3678403748dc943fd2b45a4576bfc41b.png

If it does close down I feel like they should have given people abit more than one day notice that it was closing but the same time they do tend to delay their maintenance schedule at the very last minute so this doesn’t surprise me 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

Yeah I forgot to mention that in the original post but yeah I agree with you Magician it does give off the impression that will be closed just for tomorrow only 

If it was to close tomorrow permanently it would have most likely said “The cinema will officially close Friday 12th January” Plus if it was closing down this month I’m sure they would have waited till the holidays are done and dusted, not during the holidays, they need nearly very attraction open at this current moment

I got a bit trigger happy Sorry folks 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

lol at them using the Brogent 'I-Ride' branding on the advertisement. It comes across as the attraction's name....surely they aren't calling it "I-RIDE". If it's not the ride name, what's the point?

Wouldn’t be the first time 😏 I mean... They put Hypercoaster in the name for Rivals. It’s pretty much along the same lines 😂

1 hour ago, themagician said:

The DW Cinema has now been removed from the park map, and this has been added too (No new info, but thought id share that they are advertising on the map)

5aab514767dfc_ScreenShot2018-03-16at3_06_37pm.thumb.png.6707995dfd2faae94d1023bb0abb71c7.png

It's such a 'soft' advertisement that most People wouldn't even notice it.

"AUSTRALIA'S FIRST" blends into the Clouds along with everything else being said. 

All critisism aside, this type of ride has never been marketed well (not even Disney). Possibly because it simply must be seen first hand to be believed. Truly remarkable in every sense.

Oh @pushbutton mark my words when I say you are in for one hell of a treat when this opens! 

• Like 4

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion