Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

6 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Because it took forever for Brogent Technologies to supply DW with the documentation WPHS required.  (DW said this a while ago).

Thanks .. perhaps dreamworld outsourced these requirements to appease wphs to brogent ? It’s typical. ( ie transurban outsources development risks to contractors by seeking fixed price contracts  ) As a result of delay there may have been a financial compensation arrangement  perhaps. This may not of been under dreamworlds control.  

20 hours ago, Pyro said:

Ask them about rewiring an entire attraction... like I said, goal post kept being moved unnecessarily by the regulator

If they didn't have legit grounds to request that the ride be rewired or sensors added then it wouldn't have happened, simple as that.

You really think with the inquest and potential lawsuits to follow that they would take any chances to either miss anything OR overstep their bounds as regulators?

It's amazing that blunder after blunder people still give DW the benefit of the doubt like they know what they're doing. 

Edited by auspicious

Long-time lurker, first time poster (fair call if you take this with a grain of salt) - staff friends/family are on the ride as we speak putting the ride through it's paces (planned stoppages) for an imminent opening. I'd imagine the newish C-Suite want a firm date to announce at Ardent's Annual General Meeting on Friday.

Edited by Retardent
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, JStarr1 said:

Soooo, with all or what seems to be a bit of movement thru staff training, running test runs and the all important staff/friends night last night, hands up who’d be keen to see Sky Voyager take flight before the end of the month?? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I've no idea why, but i think that might just happen.

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion