T-bone

Sky Voyager Discussion

1,176 posts in this topic

@dylan_oregan

From the pictures posted I would say yes 

So from @Gold Coast Amusement Force‘s video he posted online, appears my speculation on what’s holding them back appears to be true which was that the retail shop/exit doesn’t look it’s finished yet, now yes, of course the ride queue and any part up to the ride could also be still worked

Sign looks awesome! Would expect some kind of soft opening as they took the sign covering down. The employee will have to be there to tell people its not open until it does. 

5 minutes ago, dylan_oregan said:

The facade looks impressive , well done Dreamworld this is Universal Studios Standards

Man what you smoking? Because I want to see it through your eyes to see what makes this Universal quality..,

• Like 3
  • Nauseating 1

1 hour ago, dylan_oregan said:

The facade looks impressive , well done Dreamworld this is Universal Studios Standards

Are you mad bro? Have you ever been to a Universal Studios park? This what Universal Studios looks like, just in case you got mixed up with a different park.

PC021672.JPG.4a309f1d9379e9de8f7a3314a09b40a1.JPG992800936_images(2).thumb.jpeg.2d7dd2415edfabaeceaee5e7d8599fa1.jpeg 1113609629_images(3).thumb.jpeg.95c990c10dce5d4e7a8dc5c908becf9c.jpeg

Honestly it's not even close.