lethal in the rain

Ian

As you all know its been raining for a day non stop which doesnt normally happen in the Gold Coast. Anyway I finished early at movieworld so decided to see what the front seat of lethal would be like in the rain. It hurt all I was sayin was ouch my eyes the pain dam you vekoma dam you rain

If you want a cool ride in the rain, Giant Drop's your man. If the gondola have had enough time sitting idle in the rain, then you'll get some very cool streamlining effects from the water that's collected under the seat, as it rushes out while you fall. Cyclone in particular isn't a very good ride in the rain. The train really does shuffle all over the place, particularly in the S-bend. Funny to see Eureka Mountain's roof leaking everywhere throughout the ride. At least on a ride like Lethal Weapon, if you're in the second or beyond rows, you're pretty well shielded. I've noticed Cyclone in particular sucks all over... (in the rain, that is :)).