Dreamworld November Update 2019

22 minutes ago, themagician said:

Awesome and about time too. I assume it would be going where the existing gravel pathway is?

I guess we're just going to have to wait until the photos are rendered into a video, watermarked and then uploaded to youtube, and then screenshotted to be posted here.

2 hours ago, MickeyD said:

Hopefully soon we will see the infamous "DW Spaghetti junction" FINALLY removed - only taken, what 20+ years (and counting!)

I doubt they will remove it because it’s still provides access to the entrance for GD, but will definitely make things a lot easier 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, themagician said:

I doubt they will remove it because it’s still provides access to the entrance for GD, but will definitely make things a lot easier 

They can't really remove it when the GD station is so high off the ground. You need some way to get people to the loading platform.
Not that it's much indication but the pathways are still there in the rendering of the new coaster; albeit nicer looking because the area isn't cluttered with crap.

Edited by Jdude95

2 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

They can't really remove it when the GD station is so high off the ground. You need some way to get people to the loading platform.
Not that it's much indication but the pathways are still there in the rendering of the new coaster; albeit nicer looking because the area isn't cluttered with crap.

They have an Opportunity to re-do the whole junction and queue for GD. There's no reason the queue couldn't be back around towards where ToT's track will be removed from (see pic below). Can then get rid of the arch area and the whole Junction, moving the Train Line crossing to a boom gated one. 

this.thumb.jpg.9ea19ee2ea4b30bccef8d7494914e1c4.jpg

EDIT - WAIT, the path will go through alongside the GD building. See December Update Thread.

Edited by Whombex