'Mexi Cantina' coming to Dreamworld

themagician

whoever is in charge of their social needs to work on their puns. Wanna taco 'bout (wanna talk about), rather than wanna taco about... (wanna talk a about)

Good on them for bringing in something different - and hopefully they do succeed with it. I used to love the Old El Paso outlet at Wonderland - they just have to make sure they stop the corn chip\shells from going stale.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, themagician said:

If this is a success, I predict we will see a Mexican food outlet come to the park. Good to see the park and trailing/offering new things like this

1041342686_ScreenShot2019-11-11at8_42_54pm.thumb.png.0cee92488344b4d7551b832044ebd5a2.png

Good to see the Paper straws too + I will not miss Dough Bros. which, like most DW food was insanely overpriced for what you got.

Hopefully if successful they can add a couple of frozen Margarita machines offering both Boozey and non-alcoholic options.

The Nachos at Harry's at MW still remain at the top of my list for value and quality. 

Hopefully this is the start of DW aiming to raise the F&B bar, at least get it off the ground..

Could just be the pizza oven is kaput for a month so they're bringing Mexican items back from that failed attempt to breath life into Parkway just so they've got something to sell in that prime location.

And good to see paper straws? Nope. Plastic straws are wasteful. Paper straws are wasteful AND useless. Would rather see businesses ween functioning adults off sippy cups by not offering straws, period. 

And for my money the pizza on offer at Dough Bros is pretty much the best simple food on offer at any of our theme parks. Lightyears ahead of the decorated cardboard they call pizza at Movie World and beats any of the parks' attempts at burgers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richard said:

And for my money the pizza on offer at Dough Bros is pretty much the best simple food on offer

I agree its a great concept, but i can't rave about dough bros. The pizza on display behind glass has (at least every time i've seen it) had numerous flies buzzing around \ landing on them. It certainly destroyed my appetite for it. I settled for a shitty burger which, while it probably had just as much of an insect issue, was out of sight, and therefore, out of mind.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, Richard said:

And good to see paper straws? Nope. Plastic straws are wasteful. Paper straws are wasteful AND useless. Would rather see businesses ween functioning adults off sippy cups by not offering straws, period. 

Big facts.

The line I always use is that you don't need a straw for cold beer, no matter what vessel it comes in, so why for any other soft drink?

I can understand if its thickshake/smoothie/slurpee, but even for the former i will just drink it.