Jump to content

Could Movie World’s logo be updated?


Recommended Posts

Warner Bros. have just updated their logo to a more modern and simple design

9EAC9542-408A-4719-8186-2B082DF41CE4.thumb.jpeg.003769b9a9e9a3a91fd5fe7bb805b4ed.jpeg

The recognisable logo on the left was introduced in 1984 and is part of Movie World’s logo. I’m sure it won’t happen, but curious on people’s thoughts. The park isn’t owned by the company, but is connected to it in many ways. And it would be expensive for VRTP, but could they be forced to do so to keep the licensing with WB. Could we see MW update their logo to match WB logo change in the near future?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HussRainbow87 said:

Wow... thats hideous, don't mess with something already soo Iconic, surely the original logo will still be used for things.

I believe the new logo is just used for their marketing platforms, and the original one is used for the movies. They changed it on their youtube and instagram accounts, but movies have still stayed the same.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

I believe the new logo is just used for their marketing platforms, and the original one is used for the movies. They changed it on their youtube and instagram accounts, but movies have still stayed the same.

Only changed this week so any movies you have seen clearly wouldn’t have this logo on them...

they rebadged the tower at the studios with this logo - think you can expect this to be their logo on all platforms from now on. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Only changed this week so any movies you have seen clearly wouldn’t have this logo on them...

they rebadged the tower at the studios with this logo - think you can expect this to be their logo on all platforms from now on. 

Sorry. Did a bit of research, looks like this logo will be used for everything. Motion pictures, tv, marketing and social platforms. It'll appear on screens early 2020. Yikes.

https://www.warnerbros.com/news/press-releases/warner-bros-reveals-brand-refresh-updated-logo

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Sorry. Did a bit of research, looks like this logo will be used for everything. Motion pictures, tv, marketing and social platforms. It'll appear on screens early 2020. Yikes.

https://www.warnerbros.com/news/press-releases/warner-bros-reveals-brand-refresh-updated-logo

That tower logo looks better than the flat one in the first image... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HussRainbow87 said:

Yeah that’s what I meant, with more elements in the logo it stands out nicer, as a flat colour logo it doesn’t really give much...

If they kept that shading for the logo, it wouldn't be so bad. Let's just hope the one on the tower is a sign that they've already realised that just solid blue is pretty terrible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.