Funfields - New 2020 Tornado Waterslide

melbourne_guy

12 minutes ago, jjuttp said:

Only way they couldn't know about the Disney/Fox buyout too.

I DO know the Disney/Fox buyout, I just forgot it at that moment. And I could realistically see the new Funfields slide open on the same day/week as the Gumbuya World coasters. I am not "trolling" I could see it happen.

Edited by TBoy

5 hours ago, TBoy said:

I DO know the Disney/Fox buyout, I just forgot it at that moment. And I could realistically see the new Funfields slide open on the same day/week as the Gumbuya World coasters. I am not "trolling" I could see it happen.

But the rides are going to be open for the next 20 years probably.

If i were managing a park, id probably pick a a different day so the news crews come out to me and are not competing with someone else for attention.

Also, DAE reckon its actually going to be a fair bit of a drop into the saucer. Should be a good start to that slide.

image.thumb.png.5b9a31883f36f8bb08c028861ca92808.png

Edited by Gazza
  • Like 3

Now White Water World, Wet N Wild, Raging Waters, Funfields, Adventure Park and Adventure World all have Tornadoes, in other words all major water parks except Gumbuya World. I feel like the latter will most likely follow suit in its next Oasis Springs expansion.

2 minutes ago, TBoy said:

Now White Water World, Wet N Wild, Raging Waters, Funfields, Adventure Park and Adventure World all have Tornadoes, in other words all major water parks except Gumbuya World. I feel like the latter will most likely follow suit in its next Oasis Springs expansion.

We have also yet to see Gumbya World buy anything from Proslide. While White Water West are good manufactures would be good to see them buy a slide tower with some major Proslide slides on it.

14 minutes ago, Tim Dasco said:

We have also yet to see Gumbya World buy anything from Proslide. While White Water West are good manufactures would be good to see them buy a slide tower with some major Proslide slides on it.

IIRC Boomerango, Taipan and the kids playground was from White Water West, while Red Belly Racer and Tiger Snake Tango was from Proslide. I would love a slide tower either next to the wave pool or behind Project Zero with these:

• Tornado 60
  • BehemonthBowl 60
  • HydroMagnetic Rocket
  • Superloop

IMO if they added these it would make the Oasis Springs area on par with White Water World. Yes, they may have a few less slides but they have a lazy river, surfing area and heated rock pool that makes up for it.

Edited by TBoy