Sea World Storm Coaster theming removal

Dano46610

Hey @Dano46610 welcome to the wonderful world of the Parkz forums. The theming was removed a month ago because they are extending the queue footprint to allow for more guests to be able to queue inside. They have also removed the seating area next to Jet Rescue and have added more queuing area for that ride too

Edited by themagician
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dano46610 said:

I am new to this Forum so I hope that I posted this in the right spot but I went to SeaWorld this afternoon and noticed that some of the theming has been removed from the Storm Coaster has anyone else noticed this and why they have done this?

What theming exactly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, themagician said:

The original queue area for JR has been removed entirely and this new area of queue that they built isn’t an extension, but simply the new queue area 

I thought it was storm that had a new queue. Has JR's queue been changed too? to where?

On 05/02/2020 at 8:24 PM, Brad2912 said:

To each their own, but I think Jet Rescue is a great ride.

Aren't we talking about "Storm"? I'm just saying, in relation to "Storm" they didn't appear to really get a lot of bang, for a lot of bucks!

On 05/02/2020 at 5:31 PM, AlexB said:

Makes about as much sense as doing the same thing to MDMC. And I hate MDMC. But you're not talking sense man!

Storm???

6 hours ago, RobMac said:

Aren't we talking about "Storm"?

Oh Rob, its necessary to keep up here. Conversations devolve into whatever the most recent post talked about, and rarely does anything ever stay on topic long.

the total cost of storm involved a lot of ground works and demolition. the actual ride cost was only a fraction of the total build cost.

• Like 1