New VRTP App

Park Addict 93

1 hour ago, StingRay said:

The app had been able to do many of those features for a while. The newest one is that you can see when a pass is about to expire and you can scan the pass from the phone now. Meaning no more pass holder cards.

From launch you have been able to add your pass/ticket (with order id/email) and view it virtually including the expiry. You used to be able to scan a ticket (or pass) to use the Virtual Que functionality separately.

Now it has changed to scan any ticket/pass and it will automatically add it as a ticket/pass with barcode and expiry and activate the Virtual Que.

Edited by Jordan M.

I'd suggest its probably more to do with the virtual queue functions - they don't want people reserving places when they aren't even going to be there. #BOKArena. It's probably easier to lock out all 'in park' functionality if you aren't there, to ensure a stable platform for those guests actually in the park.

Edited by AlexB
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Park Addict 93 said:

Some updates presumably in preparation for School Holidays at SW/WNW.

The listed Virtual Que attractions have been expanded significantly.

Id be surprised if these are all becoming Virtual Queue compatible. I think you'll find similar to Movie World yesterday these attractions will now display wait times when they hadn't previously. 

1 hour ago, RileyK said:

Id be surprised if these are all becoming Virtual Queue compatible. I think you'll find similar to Movie World yesterday these attractions will now display wait times when they hadn't previously. 

What do you mean? Does the app now show wait times for the WB Kids attractions?

The VQ part of the app had no changes when I visited for a few hours yesterday.

17 hours ago, Park Addict 93 said:

What do you mean? Does the app now show wait times for the WB Kids attractions?

The VQ part of the app had no changes when I visited for a few hours yesterday.

Correct, MW is now showing queue waits for everything except Splash Zone and Fun'n'Games. 

The VQ offering hasn't change however. As of today Sea World is still the 3 attractions, Movie World - 8 Attractions and Wet'n'Wild - 4 Attractions. 

• Like 1