Aussie World New Ride ‘Rat’

So this will be the long rumoured Spinning Wild Mouse that will be going in the old Wild Mouse plot? Still is a crime they took that out as it was a fun ride very similar to its brother at LPS.

16 hours ago, Gazza said:

Has Australia ever had three coasters open in one year?

Yes, 1988 had the three coasters that opened with the World Expo (Titan, Supernova, and Centrifuge).

Also i believe Thunderbolt, the old SW galaxi, and the Jet Star that operated at LPS all opened in 1982. Neither of these lineups are particularly eye catching compared to what we will be getting but its something.

Edited by Baconjack

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

I don't know what is more sad. A grown adult judging other adults for having fun in their own way, or that you really struggle to be anything but negative about other people's opinions.

I've always judged adults who ride children’s coasters without kids..☺️  

@AlexB you and I would be in the top 10 of most judgmental people in Parkz.   Check that,  Top 5 most judgmental people in Parkz.

Edited by Skeeta
  • Like 1

I'm judgmental, but i'd like to think i'm a little more balanced.

I have never desired to ride a kids ride as an adult until I had a kid to go on with, and its cool to be able to check out things like driving school and spongebob coaster while riding with him. I probably wouldn't choose to ride it myself without him, but power to others if they choose to. I'll sit back and judge them silently.

• 8 months later...