Best Gold Coast Theme Park for a Toddler

GlennL

Hi All, first time poster, long time lurker. We are heading up to the Gold Coast in March and even though we holiday once a year at the Gold Coast i haven't been to the theme parks in years. Last park i went to is Wet n Wild back in 2014. Just wondering what the best park would be to take a 2 year old too. We were thinking sea world, however we had friends just go there this week and they reckon its more of a construction zone and not a lot to do there ( they also has a 2 year old). So where do you reckon is the best one to take her too?

Out of all the GC parks, Dreamworld is 100% where you wanna be taking a two year old. (And WWW is the better waterpark for kids too)

Sea World's kids area and attractions are probably the next best option if you're looking to do a second day at a different park, but with the construction and closures it will be more about kiddie rides and animal attractions for you (which are still quite appealing to a two year old).

If you end up with VRTP tickets - bear in mind that Paradise Country also exists, and is a great little half day visit for toddlers too.

• Like 1

Depends on height to. My 2yo measured in at 92cm so ment SeaWorld had a couple better kiddie rides which he loved plus add in the dolphin show, stunt show and there’s a kiddie water park area no slides but climbing stuff, fountains and small wadding pools he loves SeaWorld,

dreamworld definitely has more for kiddies but nothing to exciting for them to ride. 

I found www used to be better for kids but with wnw kids slides now to me this is far better but sometimes they alternate between kid slides but mine doesn’t seem to be bothered, 

mw if their under 90cm then there is stuff all to do and hsd is noisy and he got scared last time we went in. 

paradise country is nice but small and really not much to offer on its own. Dreamworld has all their animals plus more 

• Like 2