Zanstabar

Rocky Hollow Log Ride officially closed

65 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Skeeta said:

No I don't.   A Holden driver would never drive a Ford but @Levithian had no problem going to SW.

I have no problem one day returning to DW if it improves but currently nothing interest me at DW.

Incorrect, I drove a Ford once when my Holden was in the shop. Made me realise they are both equally shit

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Skeeta said:

No I don't.   A Holden driver would never drive a Ford but @Levithian had no problem going to SW.

I have no problem one day returning to DW if it improves but currently nothing interest me at DW.

If there was only two brands of car in the world, I'd go Holden. But never owned one. Got a Ford and a Yamaha in the garage and a Suzuki work car. Previously had Mazda, Toyota, Renault (Nissan), Kawasaki and Mitsubishi. 

I'm glad, it was a shockingly bad show of an attraction once the canopy's got added. Sure it might not be instant, but you need to clear land in order to put something new there, better clear in ready for something new down the line than leave it SBNO in the way of any construction. 

I can't wait to see Dreamworld's transformation over the next few years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

R.I.P  John longhurst’s Dreamworld. I think the only thing left in the park that has any connection to classic Dreamworld now is the model t fords and no doubt they will soon join. The log ride on the chopping block and even that got shifted for the shitty motocoaster well they suceeded on destroying  an once amazing immersive themed Disney inspired theme park into a  trashy amusement park  good on you ardent! You get a gold star 

Nah, unlike those people, you don't seem to be able to process rational thought. It's the world according to skeet and everything else is nonsense. 

I just hope DW deliver a log flume of Splash Mountain standards and gets on with it....ie, in 3yrs time the site isn't sitting there empty.

Rocky Hollow Log Ride....to float down the wilds rapids again??? Fingers Crossed....

• Confused 1
  • Fountain of Improbability 3