Dreamworld VS Movieworld

gavinfulikes

Dreamworld vs Movieworld   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which park is better?

• Dreamworld
    • Movieworld

Better at what? It's a pretty generic question when it's not such a simple answer. 

I'll vote movieworld for their ride offerings, especially if you are an adult, but is it a better park? I don't think they have done enough with the rest of the park to say they are better. More like they have a lot of things that need addressing. It's about time they put money into facilities and amenities (here's a start, how about something simple like shaded queue lines everywhere when it's routinely passing 40 degrees ambient temps in summer?) throughout the park and give the kids area an overhaul. There have a steadily widening gap between thrill rides and proper family offerings they seemingly refuse to address. 

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 1

Because its pretty evident in all his replies related to dreamworld he would rather see the place burnt to the ground just so he could piss on the ashes and tell everybody about it, than give them even the slightest chance to turn the park around. 

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Levithian said:

Because its pretty evident in all his replies related to dreamworld he would rather see the place burnt to the ground just so he could piss on the ashes and tell everybody about it, than give them even the slightest chance to turn the park around. 

Now you're just making shit up.   I've never said I want DW to fail.  

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

I don’t understand why you have to keep bringing this up in decision all the time. 

Like it or not it's part of DW's history forever and you can't go kill 4 people and not expect people to bring it up.

Alex_the_B_man said a joke and I added to it.  Nothing more.

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

i just thought I should say I actually find it disgusting

I don't care what you find disgusting.

Prime for what though?

Someone heavily into thrill rides would argue movieworld was never better following the opening of dc rivals. 

Someone that views experience and an entire day out would probably like the movieworld back with excellent shows, pre main street roof, parades that did more than just drive a loop through main street and the "classic" lineup of rides like looney tunes river ride, gremlins, studio tours, etc. 

• Like 2