gavinfulikes

Dreamworld VS Movieworld

Dreamworld vs Movieworld   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which park is better?

• Dreamworld
    • Movieworld

29 posts in this topic

Better at what? It's a pretty generic question when it's not such a simple answer. 

I'll vote movieworld for their ride offerings, especially if you are an adult, but is it a better park? I don't think they have done enough with the rest of the park to say they are better. More like they have a lot of things that need addressing. It's about time they put money into facilities and amenities (here's a start, how about something simple like shaded queue lines everywhere when it's routinely passing 40 degrees ambient temps in summer?) throughout the park and give the kids area an overhaul. There have a steadily widening gap between thrill rides and proper family offerings they seemingly refuse to address. 

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 1

Depends on what viewpoint you are looking at it from. 
Kids - DW

Young Family - DW

Teens - MW

Adults - if you like coasters - MW, if you don’t then DW

ill pick MW on my preference alone, but that’s now what my theme park visitation is based on 

• Like 1

We’ll let this run its course but it’s a shit topic to be sure and when It descends into nonsense we’ll lock it. 

• Like 1

Because its pretty evident in all his replies related to dreamworld he would rather see the place burnt to the ground just so he could piss on the ashes and tell everybody about it, than give them even the slightest chance to turn the park around. 

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 4
  • Fountain of Improbability 1

52 minutes ago, Levithian said:

Because its pretty evident in all his replies related to dreamworld he would rather see the place burnt to the ground just so he could piss on the ashes and tell everybody about it, than give them even the slightest chance to turn the park around. 

Now you're just making shit up.   I've never said I want DW to fail.  

• Nauseating 1

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

I don’t understand why you have to keep bringing this up in decision all the time. 

Like it or not it's part of DW's history forever and you can't go kill 4 people and not expect people to bring it up.

Alex_the_B_man said a joke and I added to it.  Nothing more.

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

i just thought I should say I actually find it disgusting

I don't care what you find disgusting.

26 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Why though?

I cant go and visit either.

It's might best compare them while they at their prime so Nostalgia doesn't cloud your mind, and you compare them for what made them, not made them survive.

Prime for what though?

Someone heavily into thrill rides would argue movieworld was never better following the opening of dc rivals. 

Someone that views experience and an entire day out would probably like the movieworld back with excellent shows, pre main street roof, parades that did more than just drive a loop through main street and the "classic" lineup of rides like looney tunes river ride, gremlins, studio tours, etc. 

• Like 2

Well I'd argue the current management is a hell of a lot better than it was in the 'American era'

• Like 2