Hot Wheels Sidewinder Refurbishment

Tin Foil Hat

5 hours ago, Zac Beckwith said:

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer until AA is retired, that will leave a lot of space to work with. So that leads me to my next question for @Bikash Randhawa , in the event that Arkham Asylum retires, is there any set plans for that area that are already in place?

Zac, I don’t need a media conference anymore, neither am I here to pitch VRTP but am here to contribute in a constructive manner. The guidelines set by the owners of this forum needs to be abided by, I am happy to offer views on things but I cannot be seen here just promoting VRTp. I am working with the owners of this forum to have a Q&A down the track where I can take appropriate questions. Please also remember that I cannot talk about certain things as they are commercial in confidence and unfortunately everyone will have to accept that. All the best...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bikash Randhawa said:

Zac, I don’t need a media conference anymore, neither am I here to pitch VRTP but am here to contribute in a constructive manner. The guidelines set by the owners of this forum needs to be abided by, I am happy to offer views on things but I cannot be seen here just promoting VRTp. I am working with the owners of this forum to have a Q&A down the track where I can take appropriate questions. Please also remember that I cannot talk about certain things as they are commercial in confidence and unfortunately everyone will have to accept that. All the best...

My bad, I didn’t mean to come off as if it was a press conference and I completely understand why you can not answer this. Have a nice rest of your week.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, themagician said:
5 hours ago, themagician said:

Interesting that they haven’t started painting the track that goes over paths within WWW and around Temple of Huey. I’d assume it would be logical to do that before the park reopens to avoid any delays or ride closures

I feel like they could paint the area around WWW in time for the September opening because the last time I checked the maintenance page it has shown that all slides will be open in time for its reopening but you know maintenance pages change all the time but the ride hopes to open on the 9th of October

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.43.44 pm.png

Edited by Coasterlife
Corrections to avoid triggering other members on the forums

I was wrong, driving past today I noticed they’ve already painted quite a bit of the track around WWW

On 23/08/2020 at 3:36 PM, themagician said:

Interesting that they haven’t started painting the track that goes over paths within WWW and around Temple of Huey. I’d assume it would be logical to do that before the park reopens to avoid any delays or ride closures 

• Like 1