Log Ride Demolition

39 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Dirty Harry Bar toilets are the MW equivalent.

There is also an ambulant toilet behind the Newsstand toilets next to the entrance arch - considering the condition of the Newsstand toilets (horrible) the Ambulant facility is modern and VERY clean.

On 24/09/2020 at 10:31 AM, AlexB said:

There is also an ambulant toilet behind the Newsstand toilets next to the entrance arch - considering the condition of the Newsstand toilets (horrible) the Ambulant facility is modern and VERY clean.

Though I'd probably leave that toilet available for people with mobility issues who might urgently need it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, T-bone said:

That ambulant toilet is also a baby/ children’s change room. Considering we know Alexb has a child (he has posted about it before on parkz) it’s not out of the realm of possibility that he has taken his child in there to change a nappy is it? Nothing weird about that.

I can confirm, whenever I take @AlexB to a theme park, I always change his nappy upon arrival. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rappa said:

So you’re just going around randomly inspecting ambulance bathrooms??

...that’s not weird at all

It's "Ambulant" not "Ambulance" and considering the stink you kicked up about appropriate words for accessible facilities in a previous thread, who are you to question a person using an accessible facility?

Not every impairment is visible. If a person is using such a facility, don't question their entitlement, leave them be.

But yes, it's also the best facility for parents with small children.

Sorry apparently typos are illegal now... my bad.

And maybe just hold back on your rant!
I didn't question anybody...

...you know what I started to compose a reply and try and refute whatever you were accusing and then I realise doing so is actually quite sad and not a productive use of ones time 👍

30 minutes ago, rappa said:

Sorry apparently typos are illegal now... my bad.

And maybe just hold back on your rant!
I didn't question anybody...

...you know what I started to compose a reply and try and refute whatever you were accusing and then I realise doing so is actually quite sad and not a productive use of ones time 👍

Quoted for a first (you holding your figurative tongue). And believe me, I did hold back on my rant.

But since you've seen fit to deny it (and i've got nothing better to do right now) - here we go.

You sarcastically suggested the fact that I was aware of, and had been into a single accessible facility, was a 'weird' thing to do. You've called me out previously for mentioning that I had a kid, so you were definitely aware of that fact.

So, just to recap:
I mentioned there was a great ambulant facility at the park.
Gazza stated he would leave them for those who require those facilities.
I agreed, and stated that I hadn't suggested otherwise.

You insinuated that I was being weird by 'randomly inspecting bathrooms' like I was some kind of deviant. It implies that I had no business to be in there in the first place, so either, I was lying about not using them without a need, or I was 'weird'?

If you weren't questioning what i'd said, then why did you feel the need to make any response to me at all?

Here I am actually paying the park a compliment on such a great facility (something you complain people don't do), and you're here throwing insults? Shit - no wonder people only ever pour shit on the parks.

...but its ok, because the parade spacing is fantastic.