Sign in to follow this  
scott

Your Top Ten Aus Rides

52 posts in this topic

Okay,here we go, 1:TOT 2:WipeOut 3:Vikings Revenge 4:LethalWeapon 6:Corkscrew 7:Freefall Silde 8:Wild West 9:Rocky Hollow 10:Scooby Doo (You can count slides,too)

These results do not include any of Wonderlands rides otherwise the bush beast,snowy river, demon and bestie would be counted. 1. tot 2. lethal weapon 3. wipe out. (demon would be third) 4. scooby doo. 5. wild wild west. (bush best would be fifth) 6. giant drop 7. cyclone (snowy river would be seventh) 8. corkscrew (beastie would be eighth) 9. rocky hollow 10 eureka

It probably means "Funny that." Scott, you have posted enough (over 180 posts) to know that Hussy is a carnie freak and loves anything that spins and moves on the back of a truck. No offence Huss but it's the truth. Scott go have some ritalin and have a lie down. "The Bus is now leaving for Carrolly Trucking Yard, Western Australia"

It probably means "Funny that."  Scott, you have posted enough (over 180 posts) to know that Hussy is a carnie freak and loves anything that spins and moves on the back of a truck.  No offence Huss but it's the truth.  Scott go have some ritalin and have a lie down. "The Bus is now leaving for Carrolly Trucking Yard, Western Australia"
Hehe, none taken. Also, yes I am A Carny freak, and I honestly do love Most rides, that are on the travelling circuit. Also just a small note, a Victorian family has bought a new ride from Technical Park, Called Street Fighter, im not sure if thats the name they got, but its the product name, heres a photo of one. Streetfighter.jpg

Cool, a transportable gyro swing, exept the seats face in. I reckon if DWs gyro swing had looked like that, the name that it was given would have actualy made sense, since it kind of looks like the claw in a skill tester.

yeah it is one trailer, but I don't know what the family is like, they may only take it to the capital shows, or maybe travel it just round victoria, if it is at the Melbourne Show, ill talk to them about if they are planning to travel it

Lol well if I knew a bit more about the family, id know if they do vic regional shows, but otherwise if it is at the Melbourne Show, you'll just have to get down to the Showgrounds hehe.

Hey Huss, I've got a favour to ask old son. Start using capital I's when appropriate. It looks terrrible when you say something like:

id know if they do vic regional shows
Capitals and correct punctuation will do you wonders.

Hey Huss, I've got a favour to ask old son.  Start using capital I's when appropriate.  It looks terrrible when you say something like: Capitals and correct punctuation will do you wonders.
Will Do, also, love the new self portraight!

Ok Lets see what my Top Ten Rides are. 1. ToT 2. Bush Beast 3. Demon 4. Thunderbolt 5. Cyclone 6. Botany's Revenge 7. H.M.S Endevour 8. Wizards Fury 9. Snowy River Rampage 10. Beastie

Mine are 1. ToT 2. Wipeout 3. Demon 4. Lethal Weapon 5. Corkscrew 6. Giant Drop 7. Cyclone :) 8. Wild West Falls 9. Bush Beast 10. Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster

1. Wild West Falls 2. Tower of Terror 3. GD 4. Scooby Doo 5. Corkscrew 6. Wipeout 7. Lethal Weapon 8. BT 9. Eureka 10. Rocky Hollow I haven't included slides because I think they are a category of their own. Wonderland is not included because its closed. I also haven't ridden the claw yet and I'm sure they will appear. The last 5 are pretty rough and I'm sure many other rides could come in those places.

Your all very coaster orientated aren't you? Well here goes. 10. Corkscrew 9. Enterprise (Dreamworld) 8. UFO (HUSS) 7. Rainbow 6. Lethal Weapon 5. Cyclone/Big Dipper 4. Space Probe/Giant Drop 3. Ranger (HUSS) 2. Claw (KMG) 1. Tower of Terror Please note that position 1 and 2 are basically in a dead even tie.