Your Top Ten Aus Rides

scott

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These results do not include any of Wonderlands rides otherwise the bush beast,snowy river, demon and bestie would be counted. 1. tot 2. lethal weapon 3. wipe out. (demon would be third) 4. scooby doo. 5. wild wild west. (bush best would be fifth) 6. giant drop 7. cyclone (snowy river would be seventh) 8. corkscrew (beastie would be eighth) 9. rocky hollow 10 eureka

It probably means "Funny that." Scott, you have posted enough (over 180 posts) to know that Hussy is a carnie freak and loves anything that spins and moves on the back of a truck. No offence Huss but it's the truth. Scott go have some ritalin and have a lie down. "The Bus is now leaving for Carrolly Trucking Yard, Western Australia"

It probably means "Funny that."  Scott, you have posted enough (over 180 posts) to know that Hussy is a carnie freak and loves anything that spins and moves on the back of a truck.  No offence Huss but it's the truth.  Scott go have some ritalin and have a lie down. "The Bus is now leaving for Carrolly Trucking Yard, Western Australia"
Hehe, none taken. Also, yes I am A Carny freak, and I honestly do love Most rides, that are on the travelling circuit. Also just a small note, a Victorian family has bought a new ride from Technical Park, Called Street Fighter, im not sure if thats the name they got, but its the product name, heres a photo of one. Streetfighter.jpg

• 3 months later...

1. Wild West Falls 2. Tower of Terror 3. GD 4. Scooby Doo 5. Corkscrew 6. Wipeout 7. Lethal Weapon 8. BT 9. Eureka 10. Rocky Hollow I haven't included slides because I think they are a category of their own. Wonderland is not included because its closed. I also haven't ridden the claw yet and I'm sure they will appear. The last 5 are pretty rough and I'm sure many other rides could come in those places.