Your Top Ten Aus Rides

scott

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Please note I haven't been to MW or SW yet so all of my top ten are from Dreamworld and Carnivals such as the Ekka :) 1. Wipeout 2. The Claw at Dreamworld 3. Travelling Claw 4.Tower Of Terror 5. Cyclone 6. Travelling Wild Mouse at the Ekka 7. Giant Drop 8.Zipper (Haven't been on it yet but it's an amazing ride to watch) 9.Eureka Mine Ride 10. Reptar Coaster (Cute little kids coaster, Love the theming :) )

Or you just say - KMG SPINOUT, since that is the model name, it makes it a whole lot easier

Please note I haven't been to MW or SW yet so all of my top ten are from Dreamworld and Carnivals such as the Ekka  :)   1. Wipeout 2. The Claw at Dreamworld 3. Travelling Claw 4.Tower Of Terror 5. Cyclone 6. Travelling Wild Mouse at the Ekka 7. Giant Drop 8.Zipper (Haven't been on it yet but it's an amazing ride to watch) 9.Eureka Mine Ride 10. Reptar Coaster (Cute little kids coaster, Love the theming  :) )
I also Love Zipper, to watch its fantasitc, will also be havng my first ride in a few weeks down at rye :D Go Wittingslow, fastest Zipper in oz :D

I also Love Zipper, to watch its fantasitc, will also be havng my first ride in a few weeks down at rye :D Go Wittingslow, fastest Zipper in oz :D
Good for you! Hope you enjoy the ride :) I can't wait until I can have a ride on a Zipper, however I have to wait until the Ekka in August grr! Does anyone know of any travelling Zippers that are going to be around Brisbane before August?

There should be one around about june/july next year I think. I'll keep you posted, but a town in the northern part of Brisbane called Samford holds an exhibition with several decent rides each year. Plus they always have a zipper. And then the school usually has a fete which they usually order in some sort of zipper or something similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow, that family's gonna put Street Fighter in their backyard eh? lol. Seriously, is it going to travel to Sydney??!! America has heaps of afterburners traveling around the place. I rode the Zipper at the bathurst show. I can't say it was a fun ride (I had just been on the Hangover before that- that was fun), but it sure was an adrenaline rush; sort of like a fight for survival, in those violently flipping cages (ours wouldn't stop flipping at the end). I tried to imagine it with chaos cars instead of the paded lap-bar cages, and I think it wouldn't really be that eventful if you didn't have to worry about holding on for your life; you only really flip over when the cars go around the u-turn (and boy do you flip!!)

Rainbow, that family's gonna put Street Fighter in their backyard eh? lol. Seriously, is it going to travel to Sydney??!! America has heaps of afterburners traveling around the place. I rode the Zipper at the bathurst show. I can't say it was a fun ride (I had just been on the Hangover before that- that was fun), but it sure was an adrenaline rush; sort of like a fight for survival, in those violently flipping cages (ours wouldn't stop flipping at the end). I tried to imagine it with chaos cars instead of the paded lap-bar cages, and I think it wouldn't really be that eventful if you didn't have to worry about holding on for your life; you only really flip over when the cars go around the u-turn (and boy do you flip!!)
Yeah Mark, the Hard Rock, will be in Sydney, if all is well, I hear there could be some technical problems with it, but as far as I know, it will debut in Sydney in March