New luna park sydney ride?

gp12x

This obviously could mean anything, and I am not up to date with LPS’ current plans for the future, and I know LPS hasn’t been talked about on here for a little while now however, a few days ago on instagram LPS posted a photo and captioned that they have something “BIG” coming in may that no one will want to miss. Obviously it could be anything as they do a wide range of interactions through social media but I am hopeful we will get something new soon, very hopeful. 

2 hours ago, A.H said:

Highly unlikely but a Rmc Raptor would be perfect.

That’s what i’ve been thinking for weeks! Compact but can pack a punch, plus according to their 2019 budget on google and the estimated price of the two currently standing ones it would be just fit for them!

10 hours ago, gp12x said:

That’s what i’ve been thinking for weeks! Compact but can pack a punch, plus according to their 2019 budget on google and the estimated price of the two currently standing ones it would be just fit for them!

As great of an idea as it sounds, no way the whole process of removing rides, groundwork, footers, and vertical construction for a roller coaster all happens in a month.

This is probably going to be the usual temporary ride or a Mystery Manor type experience. Maybe a flat ride, but if it was, construction on it would have started at least two weeks ago, with a ride being picked and removed from the park (the markings on the concrete near Ranger might be telling something in relation to this).

I haven't been there for a while so I'm not sure if the Manor building is still on site. If it is, it is definitely plausible something will take residence in that building.

Edited by Baconjack

1 hour ago, Baconjack said:

As great of an idea as it sounds, no way the whole process of removing rides, groundwork, footers, and vertical construction for a roller coaster all happens in a month.

This is probably going to be the usual temporary ride or a Mystery Manor type experience. Maybe a flat ride, but if it was, construction on it would have started at least two weeks ago, with a ride being picked and removed from the park (the markings on the concrete near Ranger might be telling something in relation to this).

I haven't been there for a while so I'm not sure if the Manor building is still on site. If it is, it is definitely plausible something will take residence in that building.

The mystery manor was removed early this year. The whole rectangle space is now empty. Also, they have started some mini series so i’m assuming for now that is what was so “big”. Its to do with what goes on behind the scenes at LP.

• Like 1