Smol bean

What’s next for movie world

66 posts in this topic

I think they should replace the web studio showcase with some sort of Wild West dark rose to better fit the area because it just looks odd seeing a modern looking building in a Wild West area 

I meant wb

Ahhh stupid autocorrect where it says dark rose it’s meant to say ride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Smol bean welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay. Just a tip, you can edit the text before posting it, so that you don’t have to say autocorrect messed up

Because of corona I doubt we will see any major investments for a few years. But I definitely would love to see they replace HSD2, refurb for WB Kids and once AA is removed, an all new coaster that hasn’t been seen in Aus before (Would love to see a flying coaster)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mostly agree with @Gazza

- Complete overhaul of Kids WB Fun Zone.

- Completely new stunt show. Mad Max is the glaringly obvious choice for the theme. It's the most perfect IP, as it's an Australian film, and distributed by Roadshow Films locally, and Warner Bros. Pictures internationally.

- Replace lethal weapon with a next gen Vekoma Flying coaster. A Batman theme would work perfectly.

- Family thrill mine train coaster that interacts with Wild West Falls in some way. With some cool tricks (e.g. drop track, backwards section, multi launches).

Edited by Luke
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kids area needs a major overhaul, flying coaster to replace AA, and a revamp or something to replace justice league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Smol bean said:

That’s what I did I but thanks anyway

image.thumb.png.24a7781f7e77dbdd594bb4576167d9b9.png

I dont understand? You were able to go and type a sentence at the bottom apologising for the mistake, but you've still left it saying rose up the top?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Most kids don't know who Mad Max is so it's a shit choice as your only show.

Most kids don't know what hollywood stunt driver is but.... oh yeah fair point.

Police Academy was long in the tooth even in the mid-90's, but it still lasted for well over another decade. Relevance to the kids doesn't matter if the show is actually good.

11 minutes ago, Gazza said:

image.thumb.png.24a7781f7e77dbdd594bb4576167d9b9.png

I dont understand? You were able to go and type a sentence at the bottom apologising for the mistake, but you've still left it saying rose up the top?

As a community leader Gazza, you'd know that one of the functions of the forums is that double-replies posted quickly one after the other are merged, provided nobody else comments in between....

So this part of the post i'm typing now is typed after i have submitted the first reply, but the forum software will merge this comment, provided nobody else has replied.

And this is another reply i've typed after submitting a second time to say 'damn auto correct, ooops', but still merged by the software.

Ok he couldn't figure out how to edit his post, but its actually quite easy to have the posts auto-merged without even meaning to, to have the 'auto correct' comment appear in the same post, while still being unable to figure out how to edit the original post.

Final comment to be merged in after pressing submit reply 3 times now - as a community leader, instead of haranguing the guy, you could always just edit the post to help the guy out, and helpfully point out the edit functions, rather than continuing to treat him like an idiot because you didn't know the forum would merge two separate replies...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Most kids don't know who Mad Max is so it's a shit choice as your only show.

Most kids haven't seen the 1995 film Waterworld, or know of that IP. Yet the Waterworld stunt show (a stunt show based off that IP)  is a very popular attraction, and still highly regarded as one of the best theme park stunt shows in the world. When Universal Beijing opens next year, 4 of those shows will be cloned around the world.

The post apocalyptic world of Mad Max lends itself towards a fantastic set, costumes, and action sequences. There are many similarities between the Mad Max and Waterworld films; why not take inspiration from the most successful themepark stunt show in the world.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luke said:

The post apocalyptic world of Mad Max lends itself towards a fantastic set, costumes, and action sequences - 

Absolutely.

and those exact reason are why it won’t be executed properly by MW. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luke said:

Most kids haven't seen the 1995 film Waterworld, or know of that IP. Yet the Waterworld stunt show (a stunt show based off that IP)  is a very popular attraction, and still highly regarded as one of the best theme park stunt shows in the world. When Universal Beijing opens next year, 4 of those shows will be cloned around the world.

The post apocalyptic world of Mad Max lends itself towards a fantastic set, costumes, and action sequences. There are many similarities between the Mad Max and Waterworld films; why not take inspiration from the most successful themepark stunt show in the world.

No way in this universe Village have the funds to make a show like Waterworld and the show only works for kids because it is a large spectacle.   You do Mad Max with the budget of HWSD and see what type of show you get.

20 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Police Academy was long in the tooth even in the mid-90's, but it still lasted for well over another decade. Relevance to the kids doesn't matter if the show is actually good.

Police Academy was a comedy stunt show based on a comedy movie.  The relevance to the kids was it was funny.   Mad Max is not funny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Absolutely.

and those exact reason are why it won’t be executed properly by MW. 

15 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

No way in this universe Village have the funds to make a show like Waterworld and the show only works for kids because it is a large spectacle.   You do Mad Max with the budget of HWSD and see what type of show you get.

Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Parkz Crew

    Support Parkz... join the Crew for:

    • Ad-banner free viewing
    • Parkz Crew profile badge
    • Extended editing
    • See who's liked your posts
    • Purchase discounts

    Join Now from $20/yr

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.