Sign in to follow this  
Ian

The Claw parts Photos

16 posts in this topic

Oooohhh thanks rabid, you're my saviour! Everybody was giving me the shifty eyes, and that was the people on the bus! Either that or I creeped them out because i did the "fryzie happy dance", TWICE! Man, sitting at coomera railway station can get boring!

Also, just after reading your update I thought that "Part A joins Part B" thing was hilarious. I'm already presuming that those steel "ripple-like parts that come off the main four pylons will be for the ladder, you know, thought i'd say that, you know, for no reason. One thing I would also think would be interesting is whether or not they place "The Claw" or something on the top of the tower like what they did at Thorpe park with "maelstrom"!

Thanks for the pics Rabid. I like the colour of the supports. I reckon brighter is better... in theme parks anyway. And as someone mentioned I think the only way 'The Claw' could work as a name/theme is if they do end up sort of linking it in with Tiger Island. The graphic on the banner outside the site looks quite good. One thing I noticed is that the ride platform seems to be really small. Is this going to be a super small Gyro version or something?

How does The Claw have anything to do with that ride. Maybe if the end where the seats are was in a shape of a claw it would be good, But its just crap. Anyway

Using your own hand, make a claw. If you've done it right, there should be this long part called an arm and then your fingers should be in a rounded claw like way. That's how you get a claw? Now apply that similar look to a ride. Looks about right to me.