WhiteWater World New Slide Ideas

After Fully 6 opened, what do you think is the next waterslide to be be added to WWW’s collection? I would personally think a terrain based family slide similar to Krakatoa’s Revenge in Blue Lagoon would be a great addition to the park. I would also like more slides/attractions that can cater people under 120cm as many of the parks best attractions are for people over 120cm. I also have a feeling that The Rip may be the first slide from WWW to go as it’s had a lot of down time in previous months. What do you think?

• Like 2

The rip isn’t going anywhere anytime soon it just got a full repaint and if there was a problem with a pump or something it’s not that big of a deal to change out. I think the next attraction WWW will and should definitely be some sort of river attraction. I definitely think an action river would be the better option as to differentiate it from WNW’s river and it is definitely more fun but I could see them go for a relaxed lazy river to be more suitable for the little ones. As for slides I definitely think a family mammoth would be a pretty good idea or even a hydromagnetic mammoth from pro-slide if they wanted to go all out. Since they have worked with polin they might explore some of their other slides as they have some very interesting concepts. I can also see them looking at the launched water slide it would definitely generate a lot of buzz. Originally I thought they could go for a waterwheel but I’m not to sure I think that would be more suited to Wet’n’Wild. I can also see them expand the Wiggle Bay Area in the future. The thing is with water slides is there are so many different types and combinations and they aren’t to expensive so it’ll be interesting to see where they go next.

I have had some free time over the past few days and decided to have some fun. There is a lot of space around the back of WWW, but once it's gone its gone.

730818097_ScreenShot2020-05-22at8_05_25am.thumb.png.4dffbcc4d564b3f912bc349597adbdf4.png

• Using the original Stage 3 expansion plans for WWW, there is still room for another 2 slide tower plots once HWSW is removed down the track. I also see a Suspended Roller Soaker coaster being a good fit (Zamperla roller coaster that allows you to soak people below with water guns)
  • The main Slide tower at the back right could feature a ProSlide tower with a Tornado wall, Bowl alley and a UFO maybe? Along with an Adventure River, Kiddie splash pads and room for 2 more big slide towers.
  • This also allows a prefect option to re do the back half of ocean parade. Remove Shockwave for a nice RMC Raptor and remove the whole Panda area.
  • With Panda gone its perfect chance to build a dark ride themed around How to Train your dragon which will also have a retheme of Pandamonium to suit.

Let me know what your thoughts are? 

• Like 5

The park only really needs a lazy river. Most of the other slide types are well represented. The original expansion plan could still work maybe replace the double  tornado with a combo (tornado wave into tornado 24/32) to have less of a double up. What is in the image Tim has posted would round out the park and give it enough to last a few more years before they really need to do anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

A lazy river and a mammoth falls style ride would round out the park fantastically 

Better yet an Action River would be the superior option. TeAwa the Fearless River at Volcano Bay in Orlando is a fantastic attraction. This thing MOVES. We stayed on for about an hour , just going around and around- it is so much more than a lazy river. Would love to see this option at WWW.

I would just love a water park in Australia to bring back one of these Mountain Cascade style water slides- this would be a unique and i think very popular slide. There used to be several examples of this type of slide in Australia,  most notably at the Waterworks in Mt Druit and at Dreamworlds Blue Lagoon. If not WWW, then Jamberoo , Gubuaya World or Funfields would be an excellent option for this slide in mind. 

Here is a great example from Quebec in Canada.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tim Dasco said:

@Jobe Adventure World still has their slide which is similar. They have their original opening day River Rapids slide.

Thanks Tim- I did not realise that!! Thats excellent- it appears that this type of slide just is not popular with water parks any more! It could be capacity- they do not look like they have a huge hour throughput but they certainly do look like lots of fun and they are very different from you bog standard tube slide or standard body slide. Any regional park like Jamberoo , Adventure Park , Gumbuya World or Funfields would do well in adding a well themed example like this to their attraction line up!! 

Just another reason to get to Perth to visit Adventure World!

4 hours ago, T-bone said:

Now this looks like a great lazy river. Doubt we will ever see it on our shores, but it certainly takes the idea to the next level!

Yeah it looks good. Its very similar to the one at Volcano Bay. I would say that the the Fearless River at Volcano Bay seems to flow a bit faster? Not sure but thats how it looked to me. The lift hill at the end is interesting- and it a bit of a let down in some ways. I thought it was going to lead to a downward slide of some decsription that would splash back down into the river but it seemed a bit anti-climatic. Nice example though. 

• Like 1